1. Yesterday Regan, me and the two littlest boys went into Lethbridge to do errands. For lunch we stopped at Fat Burger, the newest burger joint in town. Regan had taken Eli over to fill their pop cups up and I was sitting in my booth with Oliver. Behind me two young adult age guys were sitting and having a chat that was about one guy's girlfriend. I overheard... "and I was on the phone with her saying hey did you hear the new Ihop is almost open?" And she was like Ihop, isn't that the pancake place? I don't even like pancakes. And I said WHAT. I almost broke up with her right there, I mean what kind of person doesn't like pancakes, right" and the other guy's response "don't you HAVE to like pancakes if you are Canadian? Seriously what kind of person doesn't like pancakes??" As soon as they left I had to tell Reg about their conversation. It was hilarious! :)
2. Last week on Friday for my Linked project I shared this picture and the recipe for the waffles on my photo blog. You should make them. They are soooo good.
3. Eli is doing terrible at night again. This morning at some time around 5am he came into our room to announce "I don't like sleeping."
4. We did a HUGE grocery shop yesterday. I love that we can buy food without concern of not having money for food. I think growing up in a lower income family has made me very thankful for having more.
5. This weather is playing with our minds. One week of ridiculousness and then crazy wind. My kids keep saying that it's spring and ask when it's going to get nicer... we still have quite a few months that could be coooold!
6. I love having a garage to park in. It's the BEST.
7. Last night one of the times I went in to get Oliver and he was laying there on his back (which means he rolled over) and kicking wildly with the blanket just on his face. When I pulled it off it scared him and he started to cry. It was kind of funny.
8. I want to do some sewing. But between Eli, my back and Oliver I really am not getting very much sleep. But I have all these great things pinned to sew! I just don't have the energy to do it. I wish I did but I just want to sit around and read books or pin things or visit with friends.
9. I am back on with my menu planning. Got one for two weeks ready. (Hence #4)
10. I love this poster and I want to hang it in my home somewhere.