Friday, January 20, 2012

Foto Friday: Our Year in Photos

ouryearinphotos
Month 1 Week 3: Mealtime.

For the third week of each month we'll focus on time of day or season.

To know more about this project you can read my first post here.

I narrowed in on breakfast time. I think because of my other project I am doing on my photo blog here and the theme this week is Breakfast so I was thinking that way for this project too.

Eli always gets up first. He gets up rrrrreally early has a pre breakfast breakfast and then watches a cartoon on the computer while I sleep a little bit more. Some days if it is before 6 then I try and make him go back to sleep but that only works on some days.
Pre-Breakfast Breakfast

Breakfast round #2 for Eli. Wrapped in his blanket and he is smiling (which never happens for round #1). He sits on the bench and roams up and down it while he eats.
He only wants cereal for both breakfasts. Sometimes he'll go for Oatmeal.
Breakfast for Eli


1. She is rarely dressed for breakfast so it's funny she just happened to be dressed the day I took the pictures.
2. She always gets some of her breakfast on her clothes. (Which is why #1)
3. She doesn't like cereal and would rather have scrambled eggs and hash browns (her favorite) or pancakes.
4. She gets distracted very easily at breakfast and half the time doesn't finish whatever she was eating. Mostly cause she is talking.
5. She normally sits right beside Alden but this morning she was sitting where I usually sit. She moves the most out of the family. Everyone else kind of sits in the same spots every meal.
Breakfast for Lucy

1. He is normally the last out of bed in the morning.
2. He is totally into breakfast. Unaware of everyone around him.
3. Usually eats two bowls of cereal or oatmeal.
4. He would always pick cereal over eggs or pancakes or anything like that.
5. Thinks you should NEVER get dressed before breakfast.
6. Always squats on the chair while eating.
7. He ALWAYS sits in the same spot and gets upset if someone takes his "special" spot.
Breakfast for Alden

Here is Brooke's this week. Go check it out!

Please tell me if you have a link somewhere for playing along and I'll add the links.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I just love love love the persepctive in light in the first one. And how they all have their own individual breakfast routines.

Heather M. said...

these are so awesome, rhonda. i love that you shared a peek into each of their breakfast routines and favourites. when did alden get sooooo tall?!

Brooke Snow Photography said...

I like Eli's method best! TWO breakfasts! That's my kind of guy!