Thursday, January 05, 2012

Listography: List 53

listography

List 53: Favorite Books of 2011

I read 65 books in 2011. I know cause I keep track on Good Reads.

My 10 favorites were (in no particular order)

1. The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin
2. Plate to Pixel: Digital Food Photography and Styling by Helene Dujardin
3. The Ladies Auxiliary by Tova Mirvis
4. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
5. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls,
6. To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson by Heidi S. Swinton
7. The Family Dinner by Laurie David
8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
9. The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond
10. Within the Frame: The Journey of Photographic Vision by David duChemin

2 comments:

Chelsea Belle said...

I still need to return Pres Monson's book to you!

Heather M. said...

Ooh, great list. I've read #4, 5, 7, 8, 9 and am partway through #10. I just finished The Glass Castle and while it was horrific what they went through, it was so well-written and compelling. Such a good book.