Friday, January 27, 2012

Foto Fridays: Our Year in Photos

ouryearinphotos
Month 1 Week 4: Height.

For the fourth week of each month we'll focus on details.

To know more about this project you can read my first post here.

I had visions of making a cool height chart like all the ones you see on pinterest but then I realized this wasn't about that. It's about my kids and our family. sooo here they all are.
All four kids
Alden's Height
Lucy's Height
Eli's Height
Oliver's Height

You can see all my other entries for this project here

Go check out Brooke's over here!


Please tell me if you have a link somewhere for playing along and I'll add the links.

2 comments:

Brooke Snow Photography said...

Super fun! Isn't it amazing how much kids love measuring tape?! Love your light in the black and whites... yummy :) Thanks for doing this with me, my friend!

Heather M. said...

totally love these! what a great idea! i'm still trying to figure out what i'm going to shoot. hmmmm...