Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In the Craft Room

Starting a new series on my blog. Now this is not going to be every Tuesday or anything like that. But if I am sharing a craft, then it'll be "In the Craft Room" and if I am sharing something from the kitchen then aptly will be called "In the Kitchen" (brilliant names I know! hahahaha)

ANYWAYS, Today's craft I'm going to share...... something is different in these pictures??!! Besides Eli causing trouble!
The Before
The After.
I made this today.
Today's Craft
Super easy - found the board in my board pile in the garage and painted and sanded it. Hung it. Took me about 30 minutes. yippee!

Another recent addition to this ocean themed bathroom....
DSC_9675
A really small old painting I found at the thrift store. I just painted the frame white to match.

9 comments:

Marie said...

I'm sure you weren't trying to do this, but the title of this post made me get a Village People song in my head, but with new lyrics.

"In the craft-room"

Abby Metz said...

cute!

Unknown said...

Good idea! I have SO many projects that I want to get going on. But there is NEVER enough time, kwim?

LindsayB said...

oh you know from my wood pile in the garage...wish i had that! super cute, nice colors.

The Lowry's said...

Did you stain it or paint it?

Just Rhonda said...

paint it and the sand it!

Anonymous said...

Nice! I need a closer shot to see the technique.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome! love that sign.

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

I love the sign! Great job!