Friday, January 21, 2011

Foto Friday: Week 3

For our (Mary & HeatherM & me) photo this week the theme was signs. (mostly cause last weeks really could have been used for this weeks but I didn't read ahead to plan for that!) And I wanted to do something besides just a sign. Well what I really wanted was to take pictures of someone who was homeless with their sign, but that didn't really happen.

Soooo instead I was thinking about other signs in life. And aging comes with signs (like hairy ears and droopy parts - hahahaha but hands seemed a much nicer thing to take a picture of.)

Mine is of Daisy. She is 92. And she has worked hard her entire life. Right now she is taking care of her daughter (who is 75) and has cancer. She is an amazing woman!

Kinda of funny that I now have taken 2 of the 3 of hands...... well actually hands were in all of them. Next week.... my goal - NO HANDS. HA!

squarebig3

Love both Heather and Mary's again! These girls! Making me try harder!

4 comments:

Mary.macaskill@yahoo.ca said...

Very cool interpretation of "signs" Rhonda! I think a person could do so many things with this theme!

Melanie said...

You guys are inspiring me to be a better photographer and look outside the box. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your photo, Rhonda. Such a great idea.

Abby Metz said...

beautiful Rhonda!