Friday, January 28, 2011

Foto Friday: Week 4

Well this week I wanted to try something different for me. And well.... I did. And the entire time my kids were watching me and kept saying but WHY are you doing this? And finally I just said sometimes creativity just IS. You just try things. So that's what I did. I have no idea what I was trying to say with mine.... I just thought of someone all covered in white. Which apparently so did Mary - although her's seems much more moody than mine. Mine is just goofy. Hahahahaha!

I loooove the DOF in Heathers!! Totally cool!

squarebig4

8 comments:

Lisha said...

Aaaaaaah. Now I know why you wanted the white face paint :) Looks awesome, as always!

Brooke Snow said...

awesome awesome :) Hooray for creativity

Brooke Snow said...

awesome awesome :) Hooray for creativity

Kathleen Boland said...

I love it! So funny and creative.

Carlye said...

That explains the request for white face paint! These are awesome!

Heather Moll said...

Sheesh, totally forgot to come over here and comment - sorry! I love what you came up with. So creative and fun. I love, love, love that we are doing this together. You rock.

The Clark Matriarch said...

I LOVE your photo Rhonda - love the way your eyes stand out against the white and I LOVE that it's goofy!

Brooke said...

Your's made me do a bust out laugh...love it