Friday, January 28, 2011

Foto Friday: Week 4

Well this week I wanted to try something different for me. And well.... I did. And the entire time my kids were watching me and kept saying but WHY are you doing this? And finally I just said sometimes creativity just IS. You just try things. So that's what I did. I have no idea what I was trying to say with mine.... I just thought of someone all covered in white. Which apparently so did Mary - although her's seems much more moody than mine. Mine is just goofy. Hahahahaha!

I loooove the DOF in Heathers!! Totally cool!

squarebig4

8 comments:

Lisha said...

Aaaaaaah. Now I know why you wanted the white face paint :) Looks awesome, as always!

Brooke Snow said...

awesome awesome :) Hooray for creativity

Brooke Snow said...

awesome awesome :) Hooray for creativity

Anonymous said...

I love it! So funny and creative.

Carlye said...

That explains the request for white face paint! These are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, totally forgot to come over here and comment - sorry! I love what you came up with. So creative and fun. I love, love, love that we are doing this together. You rock.

Meaghan Clark said...

I LOVE your photo Rhonda - love the way your eyes stand out against the white and I LOVE that it's goofy!

Brooke said...

Your's made me do a bust out laugh...love it