Friday, March 16, 2012

Foto Fridays: Our Year in Photos

ouryearinphotos
Month 2 Week 3: Free Week

For the third week of each month we'll focus on time of day or season.

Well this week is a bit of a free week so I am going to post my 15 on the 15th. It's our family and it's this year so I think it still applies :) 15 pictures from yesterday, on the 15th. (You can see the other months here. )
15on15

DSC_7507
DSC_7508bw
DSC_7512bw
DSC_7529bw
DSC_7567bw
DSC_7568
DSC_7582bw
DSC_7618bw
DSC_7643bw
DSC_7652bw
DSC_7719bw
DSC_7752bw
DSC_7760bw
DSC_7764bw
DSC_7767bw

You can see all my other entries for this project here

Go check out Brooke's over here!

Please tell me if you have a link somewhere for playing along and I'll add the links.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to see what your day is like through photographs! It is certainly never boring :)

Brooke Snow Photography said...

aha! These are my favorites of yours so far! I love the shot of family prayer, Alden reading in the light, and all the fun little details throughout your day! Fabulouso!

Kristi Drennan said...

You're such a daily life photo inspiration! Gotta go take some photos now :)

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

this is just ridiculous, i love it so much.
every.single.picture.
Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!

Paige said...

I love this 15 pictures challenge that you're doing, Rhonda. All the pictures are ever so precious and capture your family so well. This week's is especially great.

LindsayB said...

my computer has been so weird this week and not letting me comment, but i have derek's laptop tonight. i LOVE this idea. i really want to remember to do it one day. all these posts, i can hardly keep up! love it all.

KellyLady said...

my favorite so far! Great job

Abby Metz said...

Ooo Rhonda - I love love that you did this! Wonderful!