1. I hosted a craft night at my house and we made these. I love love love mine. I got the idea from my friend Chelsea and adjusted it fit my house. Everyone made different colors and such.
2. Last week it was Dr. Seuss' birthday. Well the night before Lucy had a little friend named Hadley over and together they decided that I should make a birthday cake for the class. So I called and offered to make one. I made this. I doesn't really look like it but it's supposed to be the Cat in the hat hat. But my red (which I used an entire bottle of gel red food coloring) only went pinkish red. Lucy also tried to convince me to make her a Dr Seuss dress the night before as well. I think her words were "now you just have to whip me up a dr Seuss dress and it'll be perfect." I didn't agree to that part. When she got home from school her first words coming into the door were "mom, you did it wrong! Red is supposed to be on the top."
3. The weather says it's gonna be 15 above this week! CRAZY. As in crazy AWESOME.
4. I need to take some pictures this week and I am needing some models and inspiration... I kind of want someone to dress up in a wedding dress for me! Or a really old couple. But here's one from my last assignment. Taken at 1 am in the middle of the street in raymond.
5. I registered Eli in preschool for the fall. Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons. Best part is he gets to rid the bus home in the afternoon..... :)
6. I finally jumped on board and read the hunger games. As in read in one day read. :) Yep liked it.
7. Did a fun family shoot for my friend Julie last week.... here's two to see... (isn't her house the CUTEST!)
8. Sleep has been really really bad this past week. I've been feeling quite zomby-ish.
9. I need to post an update on my project life pages.
10. Still haven't made those brownies from a week or so ago... although a neighbor sent over two boxes of candy canes.... seems I HAVE To do it now ;)