First off thanks for the encouragement. I already do all those things to make it consistent. My mom actually calls me a bedtime natzi(sp?). I am SERIOUS about bedtime. His deal isn't going to sleep, he does that great. It's STAYING asleep (past midnight and beyond). Even when he was smaller crying it out never really worked for him. (Till him I thought that was just something people said about their kids and they never really followed through with crying it out. But he'd just keep screaming till he was ready to throw up.) He can pop off those door handle things. I am working on just getting him to eat ANYTHING before bed that will fill him up and I think we are going to try moving him into the same room as Alden and see if that helps. Just someone in the same room. Last night was only 4 times ;) hahahahaha I was really at my wits end as it had been a few days with at LEAST 5 times. That is way to much.
On to my songs.....
List 20: songs I could listen to over and over:
1. When I go by Slow Club
2. Anything by Lenka
3. Stay by Lisa Loeb
3. Honey Bee by Zee Avi
4. The Luckiest by Ben Folds
5. Haven't met you yet by Michael Buble (and most of the rest of his songs)
6. Anything by Meaghan Smith
7. You & Me by Frances England
8. Anything by Mindy Gledhill (especially all the Pennies)
9. The little things by Mathew Barber
10. Let it be me by Ray LaMontagne
11. Cry if you want too by Holly Cole Trio
12. I'd rather be with you by Joshua Radin
13. Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant
14. I am Aglow by Sarah Harmer
:) I just went through my favorite list on iTunes and added the most played ones. I could add more but this is long enough!