1. I am feeling quite zombie-ish this morning thanks to a certain almost 3 year old who was up 4 or 5 times last night (can't quite remember). Good thing Regan was home to go in a couple times to put him back into his bed since he did the SAME thing the night before when Regan was on call. I am seriously almost ready to lock his door or drug him or something.....
2. Our house is officially for sale and on the market. So buy it, will ya??
3. I am feeling a little bit all over the place. Wondering why things happen a certain way, why things I think will work don't, why I care so much what others thing, why Eli isn't sleeping, why I am getting out of the "mormon" crowd for pictures (do they think I am too expensive or am I not giving good results), why is Lucy being so uncooperative lately, why does Alden seem so tired all the time lately... why why why.
4. I love homemade bread. Made a bunch yesterday.
5. Loving my 365 project. I am terrible about actually putting them online but I am taking them every day. I was going through them last night and just loving that I am doing it.
6. Wondering who is out there reading.... Did you lately I have over 200 people reading this. WOW. that's crazy. Maybe I should be doing some more exciting posts hey :) hahahaha
7. I bought this thing last summer (Reg thinks it is still a waste) but my kids loooove it. Eli asks for it as soon as the weather is nice. This day he took a bag of left over spaghetti (one of his favs) and jumped and ate and jumped and ate. What a silly kid!
8. I love candy. A little tooooo much.
9. I have read 10 books in the last month and a half. Can you say reading binge??
10. Tomorrow is the beginning of house showings..... can I do this????????