Thursday, September 02, 2010
1. First day of grade two for Alden. First day of Kindergarten for Lucy. No it's the not the best shot, but Eli was trying to run into the street, I have a sore ankle still from my fracture and the street was LINED with people who were going to school too. But we did it :)
2.Eli has been sleeping bad again lately and I am tired every day. Yet I stay up to get things done like editing pictures and canning fruit and seeing Regan when he comes home from work.
3. I have eaten a LOT of peaches in the last 4 days. I mean A LOT.
4. My friend Rebecca is having a giveaway on her bog today. And she just moved her whole little family (4 kids) over to a tropical island so her husband could attend medical school. She takes great pictures and is sharing lots of neat things about their new home. Go read it.
5. Last week before school started my lovely friend Heather & her two kiddos came and stayed with us. It was so fun.
6. I bought this book recently and have been making lots of stuff out of it lately. It is SUCH A good book!
7. I can't believe it's September!