1. I am trying to switch Eli's sleeping (since he's going to be the death of me - 4 am on Saturday morning!) and now when I wake him up from his 30 minute naps in the afternoon he is still el-zonko. So I get to sit and hold him. And I've been enjoying it. Since he's was past the snuggly stage (way to many things to do other than snuggling) I enjoy that I get to hold him. And take pictures of him while he sleeps. Although I am supposed to be waking him ;)
2. My friend Megan brought me back this pile of fabric from the states. I am making it into lots of fun things to sell. Megan and I are going to have a table at a craft table in November and since she told me about it and I decided to do it I have been making piles of lists of cute things to make and sell. Dolls and aprons and car rolls and all sorts of cute things. I'll be doing lots of wooden things too - but I'm starting with the sewing!
3. I really enjoy making donuts. I think it's fun. And I love serving them too since people always enjoy eating them. I made a bunch for our ward's corn bust last week. mmm donuts.
4. Now is the time of year for many photo shoots for me. One of my most recents that I really love. And there are LOTS more on my site from this shoot and lots of other ones - with more coming all the time!
5. I am surprised how much my ankle is still sore when I stand on it too much or walk too far. I thought it would be done hurting but I was definitely wrong!