A look back in photos and a list of things about Lucy right now
* talks from the time she gets up until the time she goes to bed
* says whatever it is she is thinking (as in there is NO filter AT ALL)
* loves all things pink, girlie and princess-ey
* wears size 5 pants (for the length) tightened as much as they will
* loves to read books
* her favorite foods are chicken nuggets & fries, hash browns, hot dogs, fruit, cranberries, and raisin toast
* she recently decided that she always wants water to drink (which is a big change from the usual always milk choice
* came upstairs last week and announced that we would be getting a baby sister since she told Heavenly Father we needed one
* loves to help out with Eli, getting him toys, getting diapers
* loves to play with play food & dishes and polly pocket
* she loves her dad's make up stories about Darryl the inventor and Ella the princess
* loves getting out of the house with somewhere to go or someone to see
* always wants a friend over to play - but ONLY girls
* uses the word never in almost every sentence lately, as in i never get to play with anyone, you never cook chicken nuggets, etc
* loves to play computer games and watch movies (princess ones)
* tells me every day when we get in the car seat that she can't wait to be big enough to not have to go in a car seat like Alden
* loves to listen to kid music especially the bear hunt song
* can go from a full out screaming cry to laughing in 0.3 seconds
* can still throw a mean fist throwing snot flying screaming fit
* hates having her hair washed
* loves to go swimming
* loves to dress up in costumes
* loves her primary class
* is really comfortable bearing her testimony
* can read between the lines very easily, making it especially important to say what you mean with her
* can read her name and Alden's
* wants to go to school all day already
* has a very contagious belly laugh
* makes a lot of funny faces
* loves to do crafts, bake and read with me
* came upstairs today and announced that she now wanted to be a sandwich for Halloween
* is completely full of spice and is going to tell you how it is!
* brings a lot of sunshine into you home while completely giving us a run for our money sometimes!
* is turning into a tall slim beautiful girl!
We are so glad Lucy is part of our family!!
Up for Tomorrow: All about all the baking from today and some recipes
Answers for the questions: It wasn't a floating cake, my friend Pitima was holding it just right so I could take a photo without her in it (not that I don't think she's cute, cause she is ;) ) And I have a white backdrop. I've had it for a while but haven't had a chance to use it til the birthday party.