Three Photo shoot ideas I think would be super fun:
1. One Year Anniversary: A year after a couple has been married, getting dressed up in different outfits. The wedding dress if it still fit, a skirt and shirt or dress, pants and a cute top. Different outfits, different locations. After a year (or more) you are more relaxed with your spouse. It's easier to show affection in front of someone else. And still hopelessly in love.
2. A Day in the Life: Following someone or a family around for a day or a while. A family doing something they love. Or just being together at home. Doing their regular playing and cooking, reading or cuddling.
3. Trash the Dress: oh I can not explain how much I wanna do that! Where girls get all fancied up and we go to grungy places and take fashion-ista pics. I have three locations in mind in Lethbridge that I think would be A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
Three Things I wish all photo clients would remember:
1. You are beautiful. There are beautiful things about everyone.
2. Relax. I'd rather have a serious face than a cheesy grin.
3. DON'T threaten your kids for pictures. EVER. Seriously EVER.
Three Things to make an especially good shoot:
1. Good light. (Right when the sun is going down is so the best. Beautiful golden light)
2. Relaxed parents who just let me interact with their kids naturally.
3. People who come knowing how to look and act in front of the camera
Three things you are likely to hear me say at a photo shoot...
1. You'd better have a little kiss now
2. Do you want to see my little trick?
Three Things I want to improve upon:
1. My technical knowledge of shooting. I have more to learn. Lots more.
2. Better work flow, faster work flow.
3. My Shooting in low light situations.
Three of my Biggest Photography Inspirations are:
1. Tara Whitney
2. Brooke Snow
3. Rebecca Westover
Three things I'd love to purchse:
1. Nikon D700
2. A fancier blog or site
3. A soft box
Three of my favorite latest shots I've taken:
I'd love to see other photog's try my little quiz.
Or anyone really!
So have at 'er and link me up so I can read your answers!