Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In the Craft Room: Stamp challenge

Every month we have two stamp challenges at Scraptivity.
I posted the one on the 15th.... and thought I'd throw it out here too.
A little stamping challenge for ya'll.
Something a little playful.

Use something that is not a stamp, and use it.
The best thing about trying this is that there are tons of things around your house to use.
Dishes, tires from dinky cars, potatoes, sponges.
Look around you with your imagination!

This one I used bubble wrap.

I used a cup on this one.

Ever used something that isn't a "stamp" and used it for stamping??
If you have, leave me a link in the comments, if you haven't, try one and post it online somewhere and leave me a link in the comments! I'd love to see.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey lovely Rhonda... I used the squiggly side of a lasagna noodle... it works best with paint but I am sure an ink pad will work.

Heather M. said...

Love them both! I've always wanted to try stamping with bubble wrap - I need to do it now that I see how cool it looks on your layout!

Alysha Sladek said...

i love the look of the bubble wrap!