Heather has this on her blog and I thought I'd share my answers just for fun!
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
alden and lucy
2. Where are the two best places you've been to?
PEI and Cape Breton
3. Name two things you do every day:
Eat and read stories
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
I like photography and i like to bake.
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you:
I hate black licorice (just like Heather) and really cold weather.
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
My mom and my love of writing, art and photography.
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
Have a healthy baby with a good delivery and um... i don't know... maybe I need to make some plans. :)
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
My computer and my exacto knife
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:
Online sites and magazines
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
I play a lot more with it. I don't feel forced into making pages a certain way. I just do them however I want and that makes it more fun.
11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
hmmmm I have all my pictures printed for making a mini album about our LA trip but I haven't done it yet... so that?
And here are a couple little scrapbook pages from a couple nights ago. :)