1. Thankful that I could go visit and spend a while with friend Heather yesterday. It was so great to spend time with her and her cutie pie little girl. Got to visit another friend after that too, Sarah. So I was lucky to have good women around me all day. (Heather added a picture here of our visit.
2. Thankful this week to be starting to feel better. I am down to one dicletin pill a day. :) That is GREAT.
3. Thankful for good movies. Watched Stardust this week. And really enjoyed it. It's hard to find clean, good movies. And this is one. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet! (Other good movies we've seen lately are August Rush and The Ultimate Gift (this one is a little cheesy, but good.)
4. Thankful that Regan is working so hard in Medical School. Sometimes I realize all that stuff he has to learn in such a short amount of time. It is overwhelming to me and I'm not in med school. Thankful that he is a hard worker.
5. Thankful that I have scrapbook supplies. We aren't really in the stage of life where I can spend money on things like scrapbook supplies. But I love doing it A LOT. And I have been given some from friends (like Heather and Connie and Crystal and Mary and others) Such kindness. And I have been designing with Scraptivity for 3 years now (wow that's quite a while eh?) and now I get to design for Tin Box stamps so I get stuff for free. Which REALLY cuts down on the price for me. It works out well and I have been lucky enough to be able to do all this without putting us into the poor house (or at least more than we already are. :) ) Makes me very much want when we have an income to be as generous to others as so many ladies have been to me!
6. Thankful for a good day with Lucy. (She's hitting the tantrum stage... which is NOT fun.) And that she slept for 14 hours in a row last night. Hello. Wowzers eh??
7. Thankful that my kids go to ORFF . It is SO cool that Alden is learning to read music. And Lucy just loves it too. I'd recommend it to ANYONE!!!!