1. Thankful for the opportunity to scrapbook. And the supplies.
(My pages this past week from www.scraptivity.com February 2008 kit.)
2. Thankful for a wonderful man and leader who lived a good life and that a new leader and prophet is called to guide us.
3. Thankful to watch classic old good movies while spending time with Regan.
4. Thankful that grandma and grandpa are always willing to have us over and even watch our kids (plus extras sometimes).
5. Thankful for good books. Just finished this book.
(sorry the picture is all grainy...)
And i LOVED it. IT is the biography of Audrey Hepburn. Regan got it for me for Christmas. She is my favorite actress. Love her movies. And Love her even more now that I've read about what an incredible person she was!
I'm reading this one now.
I'm halfway thru it and it is just wonderful too. I really love reading biographies! After I'm done I'll give you some intersting tidbits about her. She was really quite the lady! And in honor of all of the French food I am reading about, I am cooking Poulet Poche Aux Aromates for dinner with Crepes Fines Sucrees for dessert. Hope the guests engoy it! :)
6. Thankful that my kids play and play and play. We've had a friend of Alden's sleeping over for 3 nights. It was adventerous but fun. And now that the kids are by themselves that have been in SERIOUS play mode. Both making up their own little stories and talking to themselves right now around me. It is so cute. Lucy acts out Dora stories she has read and Alden makes up complete mixes of stories, movies and new things to make stories.
7. Thankful for when Alden sits and lets me take his picture. Especially when I don't have to even bribe him. :)