How was it for all of you???
It was great for us.
My thankful list for this week a little late, but still thankful.
1. Little Lucy. It was her second birthday on the 5th. Regan and I comment regularly how sweet and happy she is. It is amazing to me how tender she is. Just such a happy little girl. Such a joy to have around and to love. Absolutely astounding to me that she is 2 already. But that seems to happen.
2. Last night there was a little car accident with my SIL and BIL and their two little kiddos. Thankfully no one was hurt. But I still feel a bit on edge about it. Car accidents are scary. I am so grateful everyone is safe.
3. I love fall. I am grateful for the colors. The leaves. The new school year. New school supplies. Sweaters. Eating soups and biscuits. Thankful for this great season.
4. So grateful that we had lots of fun with family on Thanksgiving weekend. Got to spend time with my side of the family and Regan's side. It was wonderful. Lots of good food and jokes. And games. Truly we are blessed with loved ones.
Grandma and Grandpa Steed with all their grandkids.
5. It was General Conference weekend for us. There were many wonderful, spiritually fulfilling talks given. Some specific answers to my prayers lately. Just Wonderful. I have been re-listening to some of them already, and I plan to re listen to more throughout the next few weeks.
6. So glad that I was able to take pictures of the newest Steed cousin. Baby Sadie. Lots to go thru. I love that I can do this for my nieces and nephews. Love this. Love her.
7. Loved that on Monday I got to spend time with my momma. Just us and my parents. Need more time like that.