I've been reading a few of these on different blogs and I think they are super fun to read. So I'm totally following suit. :)
1. I am a list maker. I have lists about my lists.
2. I love to write things. Journaling, lists (see #1), stories, scrapbook pages, blog posts, mail. I loooove writing.
3. I wanted to be an author when I was younger. I started a few different books at different ages.
4. I also wanted to be a ballerina.
5. In fact I would go to sleep in a ballerina pose, in case someone took my covers off me REALLY fast.
6. I also wanted to be a barrel racer.
7. I went through spurts of wanting to be other things. A nurse, a teacher.
8. This not knowing continued into college. I was in quite a few different programs. General Studies, Massage Therapy, Early Childhood Education, until I finally actually graduated from something. Advertising and Public Relations.
9. I used to work at a newspaper. I loved what I did. But hated where I did it.
10. I am a really fast dish washer.
11. I am fast at most things. Except running. I am really slow at that.
12. I love ultamite frisbee. A lot. A real lot. Besides being fun, I am good at it. And that makes me like it more. (at least I used to be.)
13. I would play in an ultamite frisbee league if they weren't on Sundays.
14. I love to read recipe books. And magazines. A web pages.
15. I love food. Making it, buying it, organizing it in my cupboards and fridge, feeding it to others, reading about it. Everything about it. love it.
16. I love magazines. My top picks are Creating Keepsakes, Everyday Food, Real Simple, Scrapbooks Etc and Martha Stewart.
17. My parents owned a restaurant when I was in jr high. A small town country cafe. And I loved it. Loved working in it after school and on saturdays. Loved making the food, serving it.
18. Because of that I've always wanted to own my own restaurant. I think it would be totally cool.
19. I've worked in the food industry a lot.
20. And realized I don't like being a server. They deal with too many cranky people.
21. I've had lots of different types of jobs. Server, greeter, Picture framer, graphic artist, tour guide, chamber maid, public relations, housekeeper, ironing, sandwich artist :).
22. My favorite job I've had is my current. A mommy.
23. I wish my kids were closer in age.
24. And I wish I had more kiddos.
25. I love being married to Regan.
26. I love that Regan has a quiet nature, that he is calm and humble and so very smart. And I think he is the most wonderful father.
27. I see good parts of my dad and Regan's dad in Regan. And it makes me giggle some times.
28. I love laughing. Most people can get a chuckle out of me. But certain people can make me REALLY laugh.
29. I think about Kelly every day since she has died. And I miss her every day.
30. My relationship with my mom has grown and gotten so much better since Kelly died.
31. My mom is now one of my best friends. We talk on the phone almost every day. About everything.
32. I'd rather put down the toilet seat every time, then have to wipe it before I can sit every time.
33. I think I get along with most people, but lots of time I feel like I don't fit in.
34. I can see that I have been so very blessed with people who care about me and I still don't quite see how I could deserve them.
34. I love that Alden is polite to other adults. I hate in when kids don't respect adults.
35. I love Alden's vocabulary and his love of books.
36. I love to see Alden and Lucy together. Enjoying each other. It makes my heart swell.
37. I think my kids are both very beautiful. They were as babies and they are as they get older.
38. I love having a little girl.
39. I love the name Lucy.
40. Every time I say it, I think about how cute it is. And how much it suits my little Lucy.
41. I love buying clothes for both my kids. Button up shirts for Alden and dresses for Lucy.
42. Both my kids are named after siblings who had passed away. Alden Ryan after Regan's brother Ryan. And Lucy Ann after my sister Kelly Ann.
43. I love the name Forrest. Never for a first name. But for a middle name.
44. I love how much Lucy can say. And her little cheese face.
45. I love how Lucy says "hi mom. morning mom" when I get her up.
46. I have never tasted alcohol. Not only because of religious reasons. But I think it smells bad. It makes you change into someone else. I see no positives in it. Never have.
47. I hate smoking. Everything about it.
48. Especially when people stand right outside doors and smoke. Then you have to walk through it. Are they oblivious that we don't WANT to breath that crap??
49. I'd love to decorate my whole house super cute. But I can't afford it.
50. I think about my house in Nova Scotia a lot. And how much I liked it better than the place we live now.
51. But I love being in Alberta again.
52. I love my family. We totally have issues and are so loud and crazy. And sometimes I go crazy when they are around. But I love them a lot.
53. I've always wanted to go to France. To see the Mona Lisa.
54. I love art. I love to go to galleries and spend time there. I wish I did it more.
55. I was Miss CHS. Miss Cardston High School. Classic.
56. I like public speaking.
57. I love teaching things.
58. I am a guilt ridden person. I can find reason to feel guilty about almost anything. Except in the kitchen.
59. I never make apologies about my cooking. If I messed up, you are still welcome that I made it.
60. I have 8 sister in laws and they are all completely different from me.
61. My feet are size 12.I can not begin to express how much I dislike that.
62. I'm glad having my kids gave me a chest.
63. I worry about social situations with my kids. A lot. I am super duper nervous about school for Alden next week.
64. That is because of my unpleasant elementary experiences. Jr wasn't so hot either.
65. But I really found my niche in high school. A great group of girls.
66. And none of us knew anything about boys. Except that we didn't date them.
67. If I could pick my neighbors, I'd have Kelly & Rob live on one side and Sarah & Tom live on the other.
68. I dream a lot about my future house. The dreams have gotten pretty extravagent over the years. Which makes Regan nervous. I just like to dream. When we get to the real thing it will be quite a bit different I am sure.
69. If I could learn two skills today, I'd pick woodworking/carpentry skills and budgeting.
70. I am a people pleaser.
71. If you ask me to do it, I probably will.
72. I worry about my mom.
73. I can't wait until we move out of the city.
74.I can get a lot done during the day, but I am not very good at just being present with my kiddos.
75. I have a million ideas of things to do in my head. So I have journals for different ideas.
76. Even though I know I weigh a healthy weight for my height, I wish I was 10-15 pounds lighter.
77. I'd love to take Yoga again.
78. I've always wished that I keep closer contact with some of my high school friends.
79. I can't wait until we are all out of debt from school. It sure seems like a long way off.
80. I miss my friend Shannon in Nova Scotia and think about her a lot.
81. I am totally a daddy's girl.
82. Oil makes me think of my dad.
83. I don't like running where people can see me. Cause they can see how slow and gangly I am.
84. For those reasons, I want a treadmill.
85. I'd love to travel more with Regan.
86. I loooove avacados. mmmmm.
87. If I am driving in the car alone, I never listen to music. I like the silence. Or I listen to talk tapes.
88. I am horribly forgetful.
89. I always wanted to adopt kids, We'll see if we do one day.
90. My mom taught me to do a lot of things. And I like that.
91. I really like scrapbooking. A lot.
92. I love my fancy camera. A lot.
93. I worry about my job as a mom all the time.
94. I painted my bathroom last night. And hung up most of the wall stuff today.
95. I'm totally looking for bedroom stuff. A nice quilt. And sheets that match. I'd love to make it but I can't find the exact fabric I want. I've come to believe they don't make it. So I want to buy something instead.
96. I love making quilts.
97. We will never have a pet. Unless it is a fish or a horse. Ever.
98. I think recycling is important.
99. I've recently discovered I really like Dave Mathews band.
100. This list took me entirely too long.