I am at it again with my lists.
1. I have had another busy week. I am looking forward to school starting so that things settle down around here. :) I am off to Edmonton (with no kiddos) to help out at Scrapfest. Grandma to the rescue so that Regan's school schedule is not thrown off and so I can do this. I have never been to anything like this so we will see how it goes. QUITE strange to go driving somewhere that far without kiddos or Reg.
2. Alden is starting preschool tomorrow and we had his first music class today. Strange. But good. His music class teacher is AMAZING. I love her so much. Her name is Wendy. It is an ORFF music program and I would recommend it to anyone!!!
3. Since it is the first of September, a new kit at Scraptivity. So here are some pages to check out.
4. I painted my living room and have even hung up a few pictures. It's starting to look like we've lived here for a while. :)
5. This past weekend, on Saturday morning Alden woke up and announced that it was Sasquatch's birthday. (Sasquatch is this stuffed animal/ creature thing that was my little sister Kelly's and has become Alden's.) So we had a birthday party for him. And conveniently we had cousins in town for the day, so they all came to his party. We had a bear shaped cake. And one of the cousins, Lundyn even made him a card. :) Every day since that Alden has announced that it is another animals birthday, so he thinks we need to have another party. I told him that party was for all his animals.
On Saturday night when we were putting Alden to bed he says, "But guys, Sasquatch didn't get any presents." I told him that just wasn't going to happen.