Tuesday, August 28, 2007

hi!

Sorry I got side tracked the last few days.
So I haven't updated for a whole week.
wow.

What we have been up to the last week.

1. My sister in law and four of her kiddos came for a two night three day sleep over. We had the toy room full of blow up mattresses. It was soooo fun. Alden and Lucy were in heaven. Alden always says his favorite cousin is Seth. Even though they are 4 years apart, they played and enjoyed each other. It was great. And so great to have my SIL here with me. Spending time with her.

2. Which brings me to number 2. We went to the Creative Kids Museum. Which was fun. But there were a group of kids that were like 8 or 9. And they were yelling and 2 year olds. And throwing toy food down at them. They were pretending to be robbers apparently. And in the process they were scaring every other child. Lucy even got a black eye from being smacked in the face by one of them. Let's just say I may have yelled at a few of them. I don't care who's kids they were, that is unacceptable. And sadly adding to Lucy's fear of kids. She gets beat up a bit cause she is too nice. And well, she is scared of most kids lately. When I try and set her down with kids in the room, she clings to me and says "no kids, no kids." I've been trying to teach her to fight back and stand up for herself. But she isn't getting the idea yet.

3.I have been making lots of scrapbooking pages. The September kit is around the corner with Scraptivity. AND doing some promo pages for Tin Box Creations. Which has been fun. :)

4. I've been proofing lots and lots of photos. And I have more to do. And quickly. It is one of my goals for today to get one, maybe two more sessions done. Here's one of my latest favorites.


That's what we've been up to around here, I mean besides the normal, laundry, dishes, every life kind of stuff. What have you been up to??

4 comments:

Crystal said...

That is a very cute family picture! Those little boys look alot like their Dad!!

I have no qualms about speaking to other children and their behaviour when we are in public places too!! I think it's the teacher in me coming out! My kids always try to remind me that it's not my classroom but I have a hard time leaving bad behaviour continue.

Good luck with your proofing. Give an extra hug to your little ones just because they are so cute!

MonaS! said...

sorry to hear about Lucy. I'm with you - if other parents aren't controlling their kids I have NO problem talking to them about appropriate behaviour either. I have REALLY low tolerance for kids that can't behave in public.

That photo is a really nice family photo. Have a good day, my friend!

Unknown said...

that photo is just, plain, awesome!! I think I need to come visit you for a photo shoot! :)

Anonymous said...

This picture is perfect!!

xxxMarieke