Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Lucy Ann at 18 months - almost 19 months....
• loves her older brother Alden and says his name constantly all day long & follows him around
• has recently discovered Dora thanks to Grandma Davis - she pulls out the one Dora DVD we have and asks to "watch Dora"
• eats HUGE amounts of food especially eggs in all forms and fresh fruit
• has to feed herself everything = a lot of mess
• has to right on my lap while I am doing everything, and I mean everything
• goes to bed around 7:30 and sleeps til about 8:30 or 9
• has an afternoon nap for 1- 1.5 hours
• has recently discovered playing in the sandbox, (she doesn't eat THAT much sand)
• wants to play with whatever Alden is
• picks out books for me to read to her in piles
• says pretty much everything (and is constantly talking)
• can throw one serious temper tantrum
• HAS to say Amen three times after every prayer (including the ones in church)
• says "heeeeewwwwwwwwwooooooooo" with a drawl
• loves to play with her little people house
• says "cheese" as soon as I pull out the camera
• loves her bathtime and will ask for it at any hour of the day
• carries around her "puppy" and her "bunny"
• loves to stand on her head
• likes to run around chasing Alden
• HATES having her teeth brushed and screams the whole time
• only wants me to put her to bed (which gets tiring sometimes)
• likes to put her own diaper in the garbage & gets quite upset if you don't let her
• loves books about babies
• is finally getting some molars (oh joy)
• has the cutest laugh EVER - seriously the cutest
• loves to give Regan and I raspberries on our bellies and backs
• still loves peek-a-boo
• starting paying a little attention to tv but not for too long
• greats me in the morning with "hi mom" "up?"
• still loves to snuggle a lot and suck her thumb
• loves to talk on the phone to anyone and everyone especially grandma
• but always says "love you dadda" no matter who is on the phone
• asks for diaper changes and lays on the floor with her legs up
• does not want to be carried she just wants to walk on her own
• is such a happy girl and such a joy in our home
And on another note.
I was working on pictures and found this one.
I like that you can see the love in it.