Thursday, November 25, 2010

MSBH Challenge Update

Soooo i've realized that my list is not up to date and I can't figure out which ones I am missing from my list. Cause I don't have that many left but my numbers don't show it. One day soon here I will figure it out. But not right now, cause I am not feeling it!

153. Pithivers
154. Baguettes
155. Fouagsse
156. Focaccia
157. Dried-Fruit Focaccia
158. Roasted- Tomato Bread
159. Buttermilk Biscuits
160. Chocolate Scones
161. Popovers
162. Brown sugar Buttercream
163.
164.
165.
166.
167.
168.
169.
170
171.
I'm done 171. Cause I counted the ones I have left and I thought I had less but it appears I have 37 left. But quite a few of them are recipes that you use together. So you make one and then three more go with it (ie icing fillings or curds, etc). So all in all. This weekend, I'm gonna make a bunch for my girl's night I am having on Friday night!

And since a picture always makes a post better... here are the pecan pie and Cherry-Cheese Strudel from Thanksgiving.
Pecan Pie & a Cherry Cheese Strudel
aaaaaaaand a quick one of Steff and Luke - my current editing project!
Three of them (with #2 on the way)

1 comment:

wendy said...

How fun that you came to visit me on my blog. Southern Alberta is my roots. My parents and sis live in BEAZER. Tons of relatives in southern Alberta.
I hooked up with my high school sweetheart just over a year ago and now am back in Alberta, Didsbury of all places. we have a quarter section.

Anyway, I would love to visit your blog and get to know YOU.

Thanks so much for your kind words regarding the loss of my son. It has been one of ...we NO, it HAS BEEN the hardest thing I have ever gone through in my life. We will miss him so much. But life goes on, and so must we.....he will be forever dear to us.
thanks again