Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Q&A

Thought it was time for a few Q&A.

About the photos...
Jennifer said... "Oh man that is AWESOME!!! Do you know who any of the actors/actresses are? What are you going to do with the pictures? Does Antiques Roadshow still exist?" Yep. I do know some of the actors and actresses. I only showed you a very very few of the pictures. There is a HUGE pile of them. Some of the people in them are Ava Gardner (lots of her), Clark Gable , Dean Jagger, Yvonne DeCarlo, George Brent, John Mills, Valerie Hobson, Joan Fontaine, Louis Jourdan, Fred MacMurray, Jean Simmons, Anthony Wagner and more. Crazy I know. No idea about Antique Roadshow, but we have found a FEW things that I think are worth a lot of money. (including a hand sewn American Flag from the Civil War.)

Megan said...Holy Cow Rhonda , that is one of the coolest finds ever , so whats next ... just keep them? Or lock them up I bet they are worth a nice chunk of money! My dad wants to sell them. He has absolutely no emotional connection to them. But I kinda wanna keep some of them. We'll see.

And a while ago...
Amy said... I see a jar of dried beans. Are you hoping to do a wreath too?
Totally!!They've been on my making list for quite while. And seeing Jen's made me want to do it even more! I have enough beans for a few other people who want to do one too! Anyone want them? (But you should come and make it with me.)

On Regan's guest post
Crystal said...Too funny about your friend not reading your forwards! So - why do you continue to send them if you know he won't read them? Regan says mostly he just sends things that he finds that are interesting. And most of the time it's an effort to encourage him to become a more well rounded individual. And even if he doesn't read them, he knows that Regan is encouraging him to become that way.

Any one got any others I forgot to answer?

And the photo I am sharing over on my photo blog today for the i Heart Faces Baby challenge this week. One of my very favorite baby ones I've ever taken of my nephew Finn.
DSC_0629

4 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

That photo of Finn is ADORABLE!!!

Tisha said...

I'd totally do a bean wreath with you!

whitney said...

One of my favorite pictures of my little Finn too!
What is the dried bean wreath going to look like?

Heather M. said...

i wonder how much some of those photos would be worth. that's so crazy.

and i'm totally curious about the bean wreath - never heard of it before.