Thursday, March 11, 2010

Foodie Links

I've found some great food blogs lately. And I thought I'd share some today!!

Smitten Kitchen linked right to the page of the thing I am going to make from her site first!

Baking Bites again linked right to the page of the thing I am going to make from her site first!

Cookin Canuk Love the name and looks like great recipes!

The Utah Hive (just check out all those links down the side of food blogs!)

365 Days of Crockpot Love me my crockpot!!! In fact we used it for supper tonight for Alysha's mom's Sweet and Sour Chicken wings!! mmmmm!

Confessions of a Bake-aholic I think I am also a bake-aholic. I can't stop. (Today bread and banana chocolate scones.)

Time for Supper

The Girl Who Ate Everything again linked right to the page of the thing I am going to make from her site first! (and MAN I love her blog name!)

Steamy Kitchen check out those pancakes right on top! WOW!

And of course
My Kitchen Addiction with the banana chocolate chip scones right on top of the page that I made today. They are GOOD! Make them!

mmmm foooood :)

10 comments:

Lisa C said...

Oh Rhonda - I can always count on you for interesting (and frequent) reading material. Thank you - you make my day!

Lisa C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whitney said...

The original 365 days of crockpit cooking blog is awesome, I cooked tons of stuff from it. She is making it into a cookbook too. Never seen this one, but I'm always up for more crockpot recipes!

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my site! I'm enjoying checking out yours... Nice to meet you :)

Cookin' Canuck said...

Thanks so much for the link to my site. I hope you enjoy the recipes.

Kristi-Anna said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I just gained 10 pounds looking at some of those recipes! LOL! Bookmarked, and drooling... *sigh* So sad about my cholesterol :)

Melissa said...

YUM! I wish i lived closer to you so i could test all these things your going to make. It all looks so good.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Thanks for the shout out! I wish I could just stop EATING! BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Christy
www.thegirlwhoateeverything.blogspot.com

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Um, Yummy. Great links. I love looking at food blogs! Thanks for the links.

Carmen said...

Thanks for the links!