Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In the Craft Room: Boy You have Grown!

There is a lovely scrapbooking blog I like to look at called The Inspired Scrapper. And They put up challenges. Anywho, They just put one up recently for March. The Growth/Renewel Challenge by Erica Perkins.

So I made this page today from the prompt.
boyyouhavegrown
A few close ups....
boyyouhavegrown1
boyyouhavegrown2
(Thanks to my friend Crystal that sent me some of this pp when Eli was born!!)

And along with that since I now can do videos..... Eli doing some Yoga whilest saying cheese (His current word. He only uses like one for a while then stops saying it completely and picks up a new one). :)

4 comments:

Tisha said...

It amazes me how you come up with all these page ideas. I have to rack my brain forever or just copy someone!

Crystal said...

That's a great page of E! I totally forgot about that paper - no wonder I liked it as soon as I saw the LO :)) I love the details like the stitching and scallop edge too. You are so creative!

Alysha Sladek said...

he's grown a ton! and that page is ADORABLE! love it

Jennifer said...

what a great idea for a page! It's super cute.

And Eli seems to have the whole yoga thing down - he's better than me!