Monday, November 16, 2009

His favorite things as of late

are totally the phone and goldfish.
DSC_0022
He cries and cries and cries to talk on (even though he doesn't really talk)The only reason he would EVER hand over a phone is cause it doesn't really work. One day I let him "talk" on it to my mom and after he cried for 10 minutes about it. Like LOUD crying. It was nuts-o! So he doesn't ever get the phone anymore!
DSC_0013
We saved our old phones when we got new ones for him to play with cause it's more real.... but I should have saved the charger so it would still beep. I didn't think of that til AFTER I took out the garbage. And there are some things I'm just NOT willing to do for my kids. One being digging thru the garbage bin.
DSC_0019
And
HE loooooves goldfish. Almost un-healthily. Seriously loves them.
DSC_0065
Sorry I got distracted by those cute little toes....
DSC_0071
what was I talking about.... right his current love affair with goldfish.
DSC_0093

Also loves playing peek-a-boo
DSC_0105

And if you ask him something he does this like "i don't know"
DSC_0107

I've decided he should be a baby model. He's just so cute. But they'd probably fire him since he'll never sit still. These took a LOT of work :) Hence the phone and the goldfish so he'd sit still!! I wanted to try out my new reflector and he was the only kid home at the time. I think he did pretty good :)
DSC_0044

12 comments:

Lara said...

He is adorable! :)

Visible Voice said...

Hee hee...this post made me giggle!

Alysha said...

he is so cute. best blue eyes!!!

Let the party begin... said...

He is seriously cute!

Abby said...

*sigh* A little boy and his phone . . . so cute! I totally love the toddler stage.

Carmen said...

Ethan loved the phone too. It's a strange thing... He is adorable!!

LindsayB said...

awwww, cutie. my kids are both still obssessed with the phone. 'can i say hi? can i say hi?'

Mary MacAskill said...

What a cutie! I can't get Sadie to sit still either. I have to bribe her with Cheerios or lately, Skittles. Then I have to work fast before all the sugar kicks in! :)

KellyLady said...

Love the pics!

Amy said...

Yep, he'd be a stinkin cute baby model.
I LOVE Goldfish too Eli, let's hang out!

Heather M. said...

these are awesome, rhonda!!! he is so sweet!

Jennifer said...

Love these pics! So cute :-)