1. I love taking pictures in people's homes. Spending time with them and enjoying the feeling they've already got going on.
Add in a super cute boy and a nice home and it adds to the experience. :)
There are lots more on my photo blog of this cute little man.
2. I made this cake for my book club.
and it was super good. I'll try and post the recipe on Everyday Meals early next week.
3. I think those few warm days of spring was just a TEASE. I soooo am ready for birds and green grass and outdoor photo shoots. We did make it the park one day and the next it snowed 6 inches. Silly Alberta weather!
4. I don't know if I've mentioned lately how much I love buying little girls clothes. It's terrible. You get a sense of the cute blazer I got Lucy (but she wasn't into cooperating for a real photo) but it is SO cute. I just love it.
5. I'm off to Southern Alberta today to go house shopping tomorrow. We've been working on getting pre approved so I can find one and just do it. Wish me luck! :)
What have you been up to?