Thursday, January 29, 2009
Carseats and Superpowers
A: "Hey mom, did you know I have sweet skills?"
M: "No, I didn't"
A: "well I do, sweet feet and arm skills."
Questions you asked yesterday....
And for the car seats.
Lucy's three tickets
1. Shoulder straps were not tight enough - he could fit in three fingers
2. the seat belt holding in her car seat wasn't tight enough (you are supposed to kneel on the seat and then buckle it in - he did it to show me....)
3. the top anchor wasn't hooked into the seat
1. He had slipped the car seat from off his shoulder (I am always telling him not to do that.... but he does anyways)
1. Shoulder straps were not tight enough - he could fit in two and a half fingers
2. the seat belt holding in his car seat wasn't tight enough
You are only supposed to be able to fit in two fingers, not three and certainly not two and a half.....
Regan is applying in BC and Saskatchewan and Alberta. Mostly rural places but some urban too. Our first choice is Rural Alberta South based out of Lethbridge. But we'll see what happens. He is off to Vancouver tomorrow night for the BC ones.
And then we get to have some time with him for 10 days.
Which we are badly in need of.