1. Thankful that I got to spend time with my good friends Sarah and Heather on Friday. We ate and baked and chatted. And it was marvelous.
2. Thankful I can attend an information car seat class to erase the 6 tickets that the "kind" peace officer (he called himself kind) gave me on Friday. Yep. 6. Three for Lucy's seat, two for Eli's and one for Alden's. (If I had to pay for them all it would be over $600)
3. Thankful for good health.
4. Thankful for eternal families. Especially in times of loss. My heart aches for Dyane and John.
5. Thankful for a good husband who is in Saskatoon right now doing interviews for CARMS (residency). He's working hard for our family.
6. Thankful to be done editing photos and be able to pop them in the mail to the bride and groom.
7. Thankful for these three.