1. Thanks for all the encouragement about Lucy. I will let you know when my momma gets the Nativities in. They are absolutely beautiful. I will also be getting one for myself. My mom does have lots of pens to sell at the moment. Next time I see her in February I will take pictures of all the stuff she has so you can see.
2. It's been a bit since a Scrapbook share. So here are some creations from the January Scraptivity kit.
3. We had Ukrainian Christmas this past Saturday night. It was fun. We invited a few friends and held it at the church since we don't have a very big place. Got to have Heather and Susie and Lora and lots of other good friends too. I didn't take any pictures. There was just too much going on. 12 dishes. 7 desserts. 7 Meats (my relatives added the meat to the meal when they came to Canada). As well as Eli and my oven stopping working right when it was time to put in the duck. Of course. hahaha But it all was great. And I just love sharing that wonderful family tradition with friends. Love love love it.
4. I am completely annoyed with Lucy not being potty trained and EVERYONE else her age is. It was really getting to me today. But sadly enough I was thinking back to when Alden was potty training. And he was 3 years and 10 months old. Lucy is only 3 years and 3 months now..... I could make a whole post on this ALONE.....
5. I have been meaning to do a 6 month post on Eli. I will this week.