Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Everyone says it, but I can't believe it's 2009!! Crazy!
I have been putting off updating since it seems like there is so much to post, I don't know where to start!
Christmas was good.
Loved
....seeing family.
... taking pictures at a wedding
DSC_0099
...enjoying the hot tub and Wii
... spending lots of time with Regan and my kiddos
...going out to dinner with old friends from high school & laughing and enjoying each other
...giving gifts I made to people i love
...feeling the spirit of Christmas
..receiving Christmas cards from all over
...visiting with my mom and dad
... seeing how the three little cousin babies are growing and changing
....sledding
DSC_0124
... gingerbread houses with grandma davis
DSC_0006
DSC_0012
..attending the temple
Cardston Temple
...enjoying being out of the city
Chief Mountain

7 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

Rhonda, your pictures are stunning!

Jess said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday!!
Love the gingerbread houses. Such a fun tradition.

Heather M. said...

gorgeous photos, rhonda!

Mike and Jodi said...

Will you please send me the good quality photo of our little group get together? Thanks! I would like to scrapbook it.

Crystal said...

It sounds like you had a great holiday season! And I agree - your pictures are gorgeous. Happy New Year!!

Amy said...

I second Jodi P's comment. They're all so vivid, I love how the wedding couple is glowing in the sunlight, and the winter one of Chief Mountain is beautiful.

Alysha Sladek said...

sounds like a great christmas! great photos!