1. Thankful my little brother, his wife and kiddos could come and stay with us for the weekend. We don't have a big place, but they came anyway. And we had fun. Alden was in cousin heaven. He got his sleep over in the bottom bunk. (Lucy would have liked a girl to come as they have 3 little boys). We went to the zoo, played cards at night, took them to church with us. It was good.
2. Thankful we could have an almost the entire family get together at my brother Sean's house on Sunday. It was nice to get together and still be able to drive home the same day to our house. We got to celebrate Sonya's 4th birthday too which was great.
3. Thankful my kiddos are no longer sick. I would way rather it was me holding on to the sickness than them. (although I would rather even more that none of us would...)
4. Thankful for good food. In the past few weeks I've really enjoyed some recipes we've tried out.
Like this one.
And this one.
And this for supper.
(All of which I would TOTALLY recommend!!!)
Regan told me at the beginning of the week that I had to wait to cook because he couldn't keep up with all the stuff I was making. So I made lots of fun stuff over the weekend. And I enjoyed it. :)
5. Thankful that my sister in law Susie is coming to stay for a few days tomorrow. I love having people visit. :) Another reason to bake something yummy tomorrow.
6. Thankful that we have two vehicles now. It took a while to convince Regan that he needed to get one for Clerkship. But he came around and I am sooooo glad that we have it. And so is he.
7. Thankful for my momma. Always.