Monday, March 03, 2008

Scrapbooking

So the new March kit is up at Scraptivity.
And it's a good one!!!
I had lots of fun with it.
Here are some of my March creations.



And then here are the class proijects from the Okotoks Scrapbook Convention from this past Saturday.
It all went good, despite a few hiccups in the middle of the road.
A mini album..
A 12x12 layout called Journey...

A 12x12 layout called Bubbles....
And lastly another 12x12 layout called Cherish Family time.

Lots of thanks to Scraptivity and Tin Box for supporting this great cause.
We raised a lot of money for the Rowan House Women's Shelter.
A weekend of women helping women.
I had lots of fun teaching the fabulous participants.
They were great!

Now I have lots of free time. :)
I can get back to my regularly scheduled life.
Gotta edit some photos and play with my kiddos.

9 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

You're so creative...I'm way jelous of your talents!

Emily Busath Murdock said...

It all looks good! I was sad to miss the convention. Hope it went well.
PS It is HAILING here. Crazy. Texas is as unpredictable as Calgary!

MonaS! said...

you did great work again Rhonda! I always love looking at your work!

Heather M. said...

Awesome stuff, Rhonda! It was so good to see you on Saturday - you look awesome! My fav LO is the one of you! It's gorgeous! Love how you used the lace cardstock inside the heart! So pretty!
Enjoy your free time! YAY!

whitney said...

The pictures of Roman caught me off guard and I started crying! Maybe because I am pregnant. Or maybe because it is his birthday today and I have been thinking back over that last two years, getting a little sentimental. Cute pages!

Anonymous said...

It all looks great! You are so talented!

Alysha Sladek said...

Great work. Glad things went well at the convention!

LindsayB said...

everything is so cute. good job as usual. i bet you were fantastic on the weekend! are you guys going to southern ab for easter weekend?

Carmen said...

Those are great layouts! Well done.