I wanted to send out a big Happy Birthday to my brother and photo partner Sean!!
Here are a few tidbits about him.
1. He is my oldest brother.
2. He is a paramedic
3. He has two kiddos.
4. He is a GREAT writer - he really has a way with words.
5. One my memories of him when we were younger involve me trying to do his laundry with his new red coat and me using bleach on the coat. Making it pink. whoops.
6. He is so perfectly suited to his wonderful wife Val.
7. He knows a LOT about our cameras. And I reap all the benefits.
8. We have lots of fun shooting weddings together and really work well together.
9. He is S-M-R-T. ;)
10. He loves loud music.
I wish I had a photo of the two of us from lately, but I don't.
Looks like I better take on at the next wedding.
He is super talented ... so check him out!
I loved getting all the comments on last week's photos.... so looks like I need to ask ya'll questions to get you to comment eh??
Here is that cutie pie baby from the cutie pie pregnant belly in the last post.
This picture cracks me up since mom and dad are kissing the background and he is like eeeeewwwwwww, my mom and dad are kissing. heeheehee
What do you think?