Thursday, November 16, 2006

a little bit more

My friend Crystal tagged me last week.
Here are my answers.

1. First Name? Rhonda
2. Were you named after anyone?
I don't think so. There was a popular song that I think had an effect on my name.
But it was changed a week after I was brought home - I think it was Brenda!?
3. When did you last cry?
Today. Both kids were screaming bloody murder as I was leaving someone's house and I was carrying them both - one under each arm. I was a little frustrated.
4. Do you like your handwriting? Yep.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Anything but baloney. (ewww.)
6. Do you have kids? Yeppers. Alden Ryan is 4 and Lucy Ann is 1.
7. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I think so.

8. Do you have a journal?
About 6. One for regular writing. A mother's journal. A gratitude journal.
A random thoughts journal. An art journal. A scripture journal. Wait that's 7.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who me.... never.
10. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope. Grade 8
11. Would you bungee jump?
Never in a million years. Did you know that like 85% of women pee their pants when they
try it? I'd be that 85% for sure.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not if I can avoid it.
13. Do you think you are strong? Some days more than others.
14. What is your favorite ice a cream flavour?
Anything chocolate. Love the Polar Bear tracks. mmmmm Ice Cream.
15. Shoe size?
12 ladies.... yes as in men's size 10. Me and Regan have the same size feet.
Totally sucks for buying nice girl shoes as they don't make them that big.
16. Red or pink? Mostly red with a little pink
17. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
How much sleep I need to feel good during the day.
18. Who do you miss the most? My little sister Kelly
19. When and where were you born? Vanderhoof BC on November 30, 1977
20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Blue jeans and no shoes
21. What is the last thing you ate?
A piece of Garden Vegetable Havarti cheese
22. What are you listening to right now?
Alden whining. It's been a looooong day.
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I'd be green.
24. Favorite smell?
Lemon, fresh baked bread, babies after a bath. Fresh Nova Scotia rain.
25. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My friend Leah
26. The first thing you notice when you meet people?
Their facial expressions - if they smile when they meet me, the look in their eyes.
27. Do you have a special talent?
A few. I can roll my tongue three times. I can juggle balls.
And I can do this neat trick with my lip - you'd have to see it to know what I mean.
28. Favorite drink? Milk. White. 1%. Warm or cold.
29. Favorite sport? It's a tie. Basketball and Ultimate Frisbee
30. Hair color? brown
31. Eye color? Green with orange specks
32. Do you wear contacts? Nope. 20/20
33. Favorite food? I love food. That's a hard question for me.
34. Scary movies or happy endings? I don't watch scary movies.
35. Last movie you watched? Mr & Mrs. Smith
36. What color shirt are you wearing? black
37. Summer or winter? Summer. I'm a wimp. I like heat.
38. Hugs or kisses? Depends who it's from. :)
39. Favorite dessert?
I love dessert. So um..... another hard one. There is always room for cheesecake.
40. What books are you reading?
Everyday Food Special Cookie Edition, Race Against Time by Stephen Lewis
41. What's on your mouse pad? No mouse pad here.
42. Favorite sounds? laughing kids and peace and quiet
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Ella Fitzgerald
44. The furthest you've been from home? Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia.
45. If you could pick any two people to have dinner with, who you they be?
Regan and Kelly.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for playing, Rhonda! I love finding out more about my online friends!vvbco

Heather M. said...

Totally love reading more about you!!!!!