Tuesday, May 01, 2012

10 in Tuesday

1. Regan wants to be bald (no he can't shave it - i think if God gave you baldness He gave you a head that looked good without hair).... I wish I had no teeth - just fake ones that I never got cavities in that looked totally normal.

2. Spring has sprung. And my herbs are growing.
april25

3. Seems I'll put books on hold and no come forever and then all of a sudden a whole whack come in.

4. My kids both had a friend over last Friday who got to stay until after supper. It was lots of fun and craziness. They did some pillow sumo wrestling. Which made me (and them laugh).
april27-2
april27

5. And the boys drew stuff together.
april27-1

6. And this child drew all over himself with markers.
april27-3

7. Made a change to my plate wall and added a chalkboard. Really gotta show you how it looks (the whole room now!)
DSC_1335

8. Doesn't this make you smile?? I love it when his hair gets all sweaty and sticky upy.
apr26

9. Spring Soccer has started. And this little lady has already played her first two games. She's surprised us with how she kind of actually goes after the ball. Totally thought she'd be a little more passive on the field. Love it!
apr23

10. Speaking of my chalkboard that great quote comes from a new band I am totally in love with lately.

4 comments:

Chelsea Belle said...

I love every picture of Oliver!
Once again your blog makes me miss you.

PS Think it's so cute you give Reagan photo assignments...he does some really cool stuff.
Two creative, talented people, no wonder your kids are so cool:)

Susie said...

I missed the zoo, that was some crazy good fun, I shouldve convinced Ryan to take the day off ha ha. Youll have to come back to see the penguins they are really great, not worth a 90 min wait. Next time we are crashing the pool party too!! so fun to have it to yourself. miss you guys!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

number one really made me laugh.
Let's figure out how to make that wish come true for you. I've got some pliers...
See you Thursday.
P.S. In the one picture of the two girls, they look like twins!

LindsayB said...

i love your new chalkboard/plate wall. reg the dork wanting to be bald! whose the other girl over with hadly? they like alike from that angle.