1. Dutiful. He is driven by doing his duty at home and at church.
2. Wise. He is full of wisdom and knowledge. About the gospel, about people, about the scriptures. About all kinds of things.
3. Smart. He has an undergrad in Neruoscience, a Masters in Health Services Administration and a Medical Degree.
4. Funny. Once you get to know him, his humor really comes out. We have a lot of fun together.
5. Reserved. Big crowds of people (especially loud people) are soooooo not his thing. He is quiet and content. I always call him the vault. IF you tell him something it ain't going ANYWHERE!
6. Faithful.He has a strong testimony of the Gospel and is close to the Spirit.
7. Generous. He is willing to share whatever he has. He loves to give extra fast offerings and donates money to Kiva along with other charities. And he is constantly picking up hitch hikers and taking them out to eat before he drops them off (YES this makes me nervous!)
8. Fair. He always gives the benefit of the doubt to others and wants things to work out for others as well as himself.
9. Hard-worker. He would never admit this in a million years but he is a hard worker and is constantly trying to learn more and be better.
10. Humble. He would never boast or talk highly about himself. He's not at all one of those chest-thumping-bragging sort of men. It's really one of the very first things about him that made me fall in love with him. When he first got into medical school I remember a friend telling me that I didn't want that cause guys who go to medical school always end up with "God' complexes" and are so full of themselves. At the time (and still to this day) I just thought, "you just don't know Regan AT ALL" if you think that is even possible!
11. Handsome. I just had to add that one :)