Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my husband.
I am thankful for my kids (even if I've had a hard day.)
I am thankful for my parents and my inlaws, for my siblings and married in siblings (both sides.)
I am thankful for running water and washing machines.
For a free country and the ability to vote.
I am thankful for my ward family and all of the good relationships I enjoy.
I am thankful for my camera and my ability to use it.
I am thankful for time by myself.
I am thankful for a home, money to pay the bills and a hard working husband.
I am thankful for good health for my entire family.
I am thankful for the Holy Ghost and a testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
I am thankful for the Atonement and the ability to return to live as an eternal family.
I am thankful for the beauties of nature created by the hand of God.
I am thankful for friends close and friends far away who have touched my life and continue to do so.
I am so blessed and today I am so very very thankful.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm thankful for you!

LindsayB said...

and we are thankful for you too! hope it all went good for you today!

Anonymous said...

such a great list, rhonda. happy thanksgiving!

DeeMomof6 said...

This is a great list. I am thankful for the example you are everyday. Even on those days when things are tough.