Monday, August 24, 2009

For Today

FOR TODAY
August 24th, 2009

Outside my window...it's dark.

I am thinking...about if I should get into bed, roll out the cupcake pops i have started or read my scriptures.

I am thankful for...a quiet house.

From the kitchen...cupcake pops for my FHE group coming over tomorrow night.

I am wearing... jean shorts and a grey t-shirt

I am creating...a FHE kit

I am going... to be tired tomorrow.

I am reading... The Weight of a Mustard Seed

I am hoping...that Lucy has no freak outs tomorrow.

I am hearing...quiet music and random "huh"'s from Reg as he reads at the table.

Around the house... it is reasonably tidy.

One of my favorite things... is my dozen red roses on the table from Regan.

A few plans for the rest of the week... visiting teaching, canning nectarine jam and salsa and peaches, go to the spray park with Whitney and finish off Danielle and Matt's wedding pictures.


A photo to share.... one from Danielle and Matt's wedding....

DSC_0107
(Which actually makes me miss Kelly terribly.... )
The bride and her two sisters. :)

3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

I want a cupcake pop! Wanna bring one over for me ;)

Amy said...

Love the vision of Regan's "huh"s, and your happy home kept up by the Super Mom you are.
I'm sorry you're missing Kelly, I can't imagine.

LindsayB said...

huh, cupcake pops. i wanna spray park it.