1. Lucy's current favorite sayings (which we hear at LEAST 3-4 times a day each)
• "Not today sir, not today"
• "Well bust my buffers"
2. Just in case you read over the comments from last post I did NOT in fact make the last comment. It would have been my husband last night after I was in bed. But all the comments. Wow. That's easily my most comments ever. Cool. And hello to you all :)
3. For the last 5 weekends I shot at least one wedding plus other shoots. (some times three in one day) sooooo I have a lot of editing to do. And now I am on a bit of a break. So I have lots to edit and catch up on. It was a little toooo many at once. But I did enjoy each bride and groom. There is really something neat about having them choose me to share some of their day with them. Especially those quite private moments that seem to often happen. Thanks to all my photo clients! And keep your eyes on the photo blog for lots more updates.
4. Eli is officially the worst teether. Seriously. H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. I feel like I have been sleep deprived for WEEKS. And the sad note about it. He still has only broke 3. 3 measly teeth. That's still a LOT of teething to go thru. Which I am TOTALLY stoked about.
5. It's weird to live in Southern Alberta. I am still adjusting. And the biggest thing I am still adjusting too is finding my friend groove. It seems most people hang out with family or friends they have had for years. And any one I did use to hang out with moved on with their lives (and rightly so! we've been gone for 7 years....) so still finding my place in that way.
6. It's part way into August. School is coming. And I will have a kid going to school ALL DAY. now THAT is strange!
7. I am learning to crochet. I want to make some photo props. Hats, baby wraps and cocoons. Flowers for hair. Etc. I've started doing it in the backyard while the kids play around me. Or in the van. OR wherever.
And since a post is no fun without a picture.... here is my good friends Kim and Mark. Who are soon to have their first little one (who I can't WAIT to photograph!!)