Monday, December 15, 2008

In the Craftroom: Christmas Crafts

I've found a bunch of great links to fun things to make. Some with kiddos and some without.

LOVE the Santa beards and the snowmen garland here. We are totally making those.

If we lived near good trees, I'd be making these.

I think this paper snowfall would be so fun to make and hang up at the beginning December.

Totally and completely love these cute little trees. And love that they are recycled too!

Love this simple holiday decoration.


Easy, cheap, fun sock snowmen.

Any crafts you are making for the holiday season?

And on a completely different note, I can't seem to fix my blog so that I can have an RSS feed and it drives me crazzzzzzyyyyy. I've been playing around with the html but I just keep getting problems. Anyone know lots about html that could fix it for me?? :)

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

totally love the links you shared! that snowstorm is my favorite! wow! so cool!

Carmen said...

Love the tree ornaments. That is up my alley. How fun to make an entire forest of them!! Ohh, I feel a project coming on!

Kristi Drennan said...

I'm totally making the snowstorm! I can keep that up all year long! I just placed a staples order. You always find the best stuff!