Sunday, December 07, 2008

On the Bookshelf: Book Tag

My friend Amy tagged me.

Pick up the nearest book to you, open to page 56, write out the 5th sentence along with the next 2 sentences. THE CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL...

My book is the creative family by Amanda Blake Soule.


"Imaginative living needn't and shouldn't be limited to childhood, and it is our job to tell our children through our actions that their imaginations are something they can use, rely on, and find comfrot in throughout their lives. It is through their strong sense of imagination that they will find solutions to life's puzzles and problems, create art in all its forms, and comfort themselves and those around them. The activities in this chapter are all about imagination in childhood."

I love this book. :) She's a little over the top for me, but so many good things in here. (And lots that my mom did when I was growing up and it never occurred to me that other people didn't do it! (like family art time)

And since a photo is more fun with a picture....
My last bride Steff.
DSC_0440

4 comments:

Heather M. said...

I love that paragraph! So cool!

And awesome photo!

LindsayB said...

just thought i'd tell ya again, amazing, the pictures are all amazing.

Lora said...

That books sounds interesting. Love that picture, what a beautiful bride!!

Susie said...

Love love love our pics, sunset is gorgeous. almost makes me want to get married all over again to Ryan of course he he.