1. I am so very thankful for my sweet husband Regan. When I have nonsensical ideas he talks me out of them. When I am upset about something he calms me down and helps me see the right way to act. He is just so good.
2. I am thankful for my momma. We talk about a lot of stuff. And that she is always backing me up.
3. I am thankful for the sunshine. I'm not ready to cave into winter yet....
4. I am thankful for Lucy Ann. Her complete non stop talking and silliness. While waiting in costco for photos this week, a lady was pushing a cart with a baby in it. I pointed out the baby, to which Lucy yells at the top of her lungs "I NEED ONE OF THOSE!" heee heee. A few days ago she decided she really wanted a baby monkey. I have no idea where that idea came from but she talked about it all day. She "needed" a baby monkey. She goes into the play room now and shuts the door, when I check on her she says (totally coping Alden) "I play by myself!"
5. I am thankful my kids play. They really enjoy their toys. And I can get stuff done too.
6. I am thankful for Alden's quiet manner. I love that about his dad too. And it is such a nice trait.
7. I am thankful for prayer. To be able to know how to talk with a loving Heavenly Father and get answers.
And what is a post without a picture?