We were driving to Edmonton and back yesterday so here is my Sunday Seven.
1. I am thankful we could go to Edmonton safely and happily with the kiddos to be with family for the baby blessing of this little sweetheart.
2. I am thankful for one of these.
It made our 3 hour trip both ways much happier for us all!
3. I am thankful for emails from happy customers like this....
"Rhonda! The pictures are incredible!! Thank you so much for the extra pictures on the cd. The ones of Heather are my absolute favorite. Next summer I'd like to get some pictures done for Heather and I's first anniversary.... (It's kind of like paper....I could print them out.....) Probably sometime in July... I'm sure you're going to book up quickly with weddings so I'll give you a call well before to book a day.
That makes me happy that he is happy.
4. I am thankful for the good relationship I have with my momma. Love her. Love talking to her. Love that she lets me call her many times a day.
5. I am thankful for being able to do designing for a company with a good owner. Love working for barb at Scraptivity. I like what I get to do. And I like her so that makes it even better. Some of my November creations.
6. I am thankful that despite being super busy, my wonderful husband will come home so I can go do important things without the kiddos.
7. I am thankful for gooood food. Had this for dinner tonight. It is absolutely one of my very favorite meals. Totally messy but oh so worth it.