Thursday, February 16, 2006

A few days late....

but I wanted to say a happy Valentine's Day. We had a little V-Day party for Alden and invited his friends over to decorate cupcakes and trade valentines. We did it last year at one of the other kid's houses, and this year we hosted. It is just a simple party to celebrate love. Although more than one of the kids asked who's birthday it was. :) (Did you notice the blonde girl making a "scary" face? Emma wanted to have a scary face in the photo. :)
















We also got a nice little V-Day gift in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Steed. Some treats and Canadian Olympic socks. Alden wanted to wear Regan's around..... and he was dancing in them. Love this kid!






















Also wanted to post a page I did about my wonderful Husband Regan. So many things go on in other people's lives, affairs, fighting, abuse. And I am so glad that I know nothing about how any of that would be. We are so happily married. That is such a big blessing in my life. I am still not sure what made me so lucky to end up with such a good solid guy. He is so good to me. And I am thankful. Every day I am thankful. I love this photo of Regan from our wedding. (Regan wanted to know why I used this photo again.... but he won't ever let me take more of him.) What a handsome guy I have. (No wonder I have beautiful children!) Seriously isn't he sooooo handsome! Hope you had a great V-Day!


























And a little photo of Alden playing in the snow. He has his dad's blue eyes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy V-Day so cute, so fun to celebrate those days. My V-Day was fun too. 20 little kids running around exchanging Valentines, and eating (they had sooo much food) and gave me lots of chocolate and stuff. Lots of love from the little ones. And from Ry he is pretty great!!Susan

Anonymous said...

I love Alden's big blue eyes, Rhonda! He's going to melt some girl's heart one day! And I agree - that's a great picture of your DH. Maybe he will agree to pose for a new one, if he's tired of you using this one!!
Stay warm - Alberta's in the deep freeze this week so you're not missing much!

Jodi Pilling said...

Looks like a fun party, and what a FUN idea! Adorable picture of Alden! :)

Carmen said...

The kids look so cute!! How fun to have your own little party.

Heather said...

My dh is the same with the photos Rhonda.

How cute is Alden with those socks on. Micah tries new shoes every once in a while.

Glad you had a fun valentines with the kids.

Heather M. said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day! It looks like you guys had fun in your house! Love the photo of Alden's big blue eyes - what a cutie!!! And awesome layout of Regan! It is totally a blessing to have such an amazing husband - you deserve him, you are amazing too!

Amy said...

awwww very handsome indeed!! Sooo wonderful to hear about the happiness in your marriage when it seems like so many are in trouble!! woohoo!! :) Great lo!! and gorgeous eyes on your little guy!