1. Phew. Didn't post for a few days hey? Well thats how the summer goes :)
2. Got my new patio furniture. And it looks great. And I love it! :)
3. Tried out our fire pit last night for FHE. Did a wiener roast and made s'mores. mmmmmm S'mores!! Regan taught Alden how to build a fire. So he did it all himself.
4. I'm trying out a new drug to help with the puking. And it is EXPENSIVE!!! Holy cow! So glad we have insurance!
5. Speaking of that patio set.... I made a fun playhouse out of the boxes for the kids. Oliver and Eli and I sat out in that play house for like 2 hours. I read a book and they played. It was great. (Had to share these all cause he looks so cute!)
6. Got to see my "little" brother and his whole family this week too. Took the chance to snap a few shots of them.
7. And Oliver "played" with his newest Davis cousin Joshua.
8. Check out how Alden is roasting his hotdog.... with his feet. Goof!
9. This shot just feels like southern Alberta to me.
10. Caught this photo a week or so ago when we stopped after coming home from a family trip to Lethbridge. We went to Chapters and everybody picked out a couple books, stopped for cupcakes at Crazy cakes and went to IHop for dinner. Fun little family evening.