1. Yesterday Crystal commented about a raymond story about sports. Yep, it's a sports town. Who knows if our kids will ever be fully involved or not. We'll never push them to sports but if t hey want to play we'll support them. But in a completely normal way.
2. My friend Carlye made this for me... isn't it AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I looooove it!!
3. I finally hung up a few things!!! This is in the basement with spots for my kids to hang their art up and a chalk board and a white board.
4. I love this little man. And I am enjoying him so much!! My Aunty Ilo sent this outfit plus another to Oliver! (And a book to all my other kids!)
5. Sunset. Just down the road from my parents house!
6. To me this is the essence of Southern Alberta.
7. My Grandma lives with my parents now which means my kids have a great grandma. Something I always had and always loved!
8. I never really felt nervous about the fires. They were far enough away that we were totally okay. But I did want to go closer to take pictures BADLY! Wish I could have taken some of the fire fighters and such. Cool! Takes me back to school when I took photography for newspaper stuff.
9. Eli plays with Nathan literally every day. We love having him over. Too bad they are moving soon! BOO!
10. We have a Christmas work party tonight and I need to make something tasty!